Coolnaira is a People-Helping-People Online Referral Network.
You participate with at least minimum of ₦1,000, then introduce people to participate under you using your referral link or username with the same amount and earn 50% commission from their payment. You will get your payment back in no time + huge profit in the long run.
Watch this videohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGXzJckRTI
With just #1000 naira investment, you can start earning few bucks into your bank account, 100% genuine and guarantee. I have personally confirmed it and its working.
Can you afford #1000 ?
Who Can Participate?
Coolnaira is an equal opportunity open for Students, Fresh Graduates, Job Seekers, Bloggers, House wives or anyone who wish to earn money online. Take advantage of your Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp phone contacts, and stop wasting your precious time online.
Is This Genuine?
Coolnaira is made by Nigerians and for Nigerians. You earn a commission and get paid to your bank account. 100% guarantee.
NO Hype, NO Scam. The people behind this system are Humanitarians.
We believe in LAW of KARMA.
How Does It Work?
The idea on coolnaira.com is very simple. Every member earns from each members payment, it’s cut and divide. When you join now, upgrade to pro member by paying minimum of ₦1,000 which will be shared by your sponsor upliners. Introduce at least 1 person who pay the same amount under you and get your money back as you earn 50% + ₦500 sign up bonus. Now start introducing more people to participate while earn profit. The more people who later join the network through your referral link or username, the more 50% you earn.
It will be nice if you take action first and let your followers do the same.
NOTE: Coolnaira.com earn only 10% commission of your payment for server and system maintenance.
Let me explain…
When you pay #1000 upgrading fee to premium, or any other package, your direct referral (who referred you) earn 50% = #500 from your payment.
40% out of your payment is shared by 8 making 5% = #50 to your upliners (indirect referrals).
Take for instance you are in 10th level of a member’s downline which you may not know. When you pay to upgrade, your direct referral in level 9 earned 50%… All indirect referrals from level 8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 earned 5% of your payment.
The remaining 10% is for coolnaira server and website maintenance… The 10% is not even enough… This is why we have partners and sponsors who placed ads on the website. This is what you can do too, if there is anyway u can sponsor or partner with us please let us know.
What Is The Requirement?
Any mobile phone or computer with internet connection is okay. A valid e-mail address and Facebook account with at least 50-100 friends. Bank account where we can send your payment every Fridays. ₦1,000 or more investment for lifetime upgrading fee.
Can you afford #1000 ?
I introduce to you a wonderful fast growing platform…
“CoolNaira Referral Network”
If you are interested in this lucrative business , please follow this 10 steps:
1. Visit http://www.coolnaira.ga this will redirect to the permanent secured site.
2. Click register,
3. You will be asked to enter a valid sponsor username which is me who is introducing you. Note this is applicable to you as well when you have become a member.
4. Type (yourusername- the one u login with)
5. Click join Now
6. Fill the registration form properly. You will be given #500 sign up bonus.
7. Once you have registered successfully, login to your dashboard with your chosen username and password
8. Read instructions on your dashboard to know more.
9. You should see “click here to upgrade your account” to find details on how to make your own payment of #1000 too
10. Once you have paid, your account will be upgraded to pro member and i will earn 50% commission from your payment.
Now introduce at least 1 person to follow the step 1-10, don’t forget, the person you introduce have to use your own username this time.
Once the person successfully upgrade to pro member, you will also earn 50% = #500 from his or her payment. This means the 50% you earn + the #500 bonus given to you after registration will give you back your #1000 naira upgrading fee.
Can you afford #1000 ?
The more people you later introduce earns you profit. For more details and question, please read how it works on the website or feel free to whatsapp me while i guide you on how to go about it via this whatsapp group linkhttp://adf.ly/11919125/chat
This video will also help you a lot, please follow this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NGXzJckRTI
MMM is a community of providing each other financial help on the principle of gratuitousness, reciprocity and benevolence.
In MMM you don’t have to make contracts or pledge your property. In MMM there are no lenders and no debtors. Everything is very simple: one participant asks for help — another one helps
The only thing that MMM demands from its participants is to be honest and kind to each other. You ask for financial help when you need it, you give financial help when you are able to do it.
“How do MMM gets the 30% bonus it pays to its participants every 30 days?”
In this period of economic recession, there is no bank that will give you back your money with 30% interest within 30 days. So we made the review to see if the system is really sustainable and what will happen if it collapses.
Also, Answers website also provides a platform where you can always calculate MAVRO dollar to naira conversion in MMM as well as to know how much your money would have increased to within 30 days.
How mmm pays participants 30% profit every 30days
MMM is just an organized platform of people networked; (matched) to help each other. With the assurance that you will get help when you request for it, you provide help to another person that had requested it from you.
MMM simply make new helpers to transfer money (help) to other people who had provided help previously to earlier participants and the circle continues.
For instance, if you accept to; provide help of N200,000, the bank account of either ;one person who requested for help of N200k or;a number of people whose total request is N200,000 will be sent to you to pay the money into.
Contrary to widespread assumption, the 130% payback is just a one-time payment after 30 days; and NOT every month payment from one investment, although you can invest as many times as possible after each 30 days circle
When you register on MMM and refer people to it, even if you are not investing, you earn 10% of the amount the person invest. So register now and see how the system works.
Whenever you provide help (PH) or want to send money to another participant, it is NOT only your money + 30% percent extra that is generated by the MMM system, there is additional 10% generated for your MMM referrer, 5% for MMM guider, and other 5% for higher participants at the top tiers of the MMM system. That is how higher players on the MMM platform generates their own money.
Will MMM collapse or crash?
Yes, MMM can crash. But this will only happen when participants are no longer willing to put in their money, as long as people keep joining MMM Nigeria, it will not crash.
The MMM managers even clearly states on their website that there is no guarantee of getting back your money after you have provided help BUT the system is well design in such a way that you provide help before you can be help.
This eliminates the risk of anyone running away with your money. Failure to provide help within the specified time when contacted, you will be blacklisted out of the system.
There are recent reports about SEC warning on the MMM scheme, one thing they were correct about the report was that there is no investment system that MMM uses depositors money to invest and generate profit. Ironically, that is the main attraction of the MMM scheme, the system does not hold on to depositors money, people are only matched to others that requested for help and you pay directly to their account (NOT MMM account).
As for the other report about MMM not being registered legally, MMM is a donation system, there is nothing illegal about donations. All monies are being transferred peer-to-peer.
Questions about MMM
If you have other questions about MMM, you can visit MMM frequently asked questions (faq), it will answer almost all your questions about mmm.
Do you want to register for MMM?
Visit mmm website here; nigeria-mmm.net.
How to calculate mmm mavro earnings and dollar to naira exchange rate per time;
Do you what to see how much you will be earning? For instance, if you invest N200,000.00, click here to calculate; by yourself how much your money would have increased to within 30-35 days including your signup bonus.
Testimonies about MMM are abound and cannot be easily ignored.
The system may crash, yes but as long as the buzz is on and people are joining, in my professional experience, I will give it 8 more months run without hitches before we can make another review to measure its sustainability. But for now, it is paying and people are joining at an increasing rate of 1000 to 2000 people per day all over the country.
DISCLAIMER: ityunit.com or its authors are not responsible for any gain or loss resulting from the use of information on this site. We give professional advice but the decision to act is at your risk. MMM has warned on its site that you should invest ONLY spared money as anything can happen.
If you have other questions, clarifications holla ityunit via the comment section or
Send email to: email@example.com
George on firstname.lastname@example.org. (08139089799)
15 Frequently Asked Questions and Answers about MMM.
The below content will also help you to understand how mmm works better:
MAVRODI MONDIAL MOVEMENT (MMM)
NOTE: PH means Provide Help (payer), GH means Give Help (earner)
1. Meaning of MMM?
• Mavrodi Mondial Movement
2. Function and duties of MMM?
• MMM gives you a technical platform which helps millions of participants worldwide to connect those who NEED HELP to those who are ready to PROVIDE HELP, for FREE.
3. Purpose of MMM?
• To reduce and break the chain of slavery in financial institution where depositor are being enslaved by their own money, where bankers lives large and healthy on our deposit while depositors lives on credit and loan.
• To reduce stratification and reduce wide gap between the Rich and the poor indiscriminately.
4. Who is behind it?
• Sergey Mavrodi
5. Is mmm legal?
• There is no law backing donation as illegal. So, it’s legal to donate to one another
6. Is your money guaranteed?
• There are no guarantees and promises. Neither explicit nor implicit.
7. What does the initiator gets in return?
• Loyalty, money from traffic (over 2 million people access the site in a day)
8. How is the community managed?
• From money got or raised from the traffic
• They also continue to PH and GH
9. Who manages it and where does the money comes from? Site subscription etc.?
• The community is managed by continuous PH and GH that is, YOU and ME which guarantees the number of traffic per day
10. Where does the 30% comes from?
• It is gotten from the donations made by the community. For instance,
Titi deposited #1,000,000 in the bank while Tola, Bola, Tunde came to withdraw their savings of #200,000, #150,000, #500,000 respectively meanwhile, an interest of 1,000, 1200, 2500 respectively was added to their money after it has lasted for more than 2months in the bank.
So, Titi’s money was used to pay the 3 of them regardless of ‘WHO, WHEN and HOW’. This implies that both interest and capital received are from the deposits made. Only in some exceptional case where money are fixed for a long time.
So in MMM it’s similar, all rewards comes from continuous PH and GH.
11. Where does the referrer bonus and registration bonus comes from?
• Referral bonus comes from continuous PH while registration comes from traffic fund generated daily.
12. What happen if I GH or we GH and refuse to PH due to fear of insecurity or unguaranteed?
• When few members refuse to PH after GH.
I. It might not have significant or No effect on the community because of no’s of active PH everyday locally and globally and new members joining each day( Presently over 2000 register each day in Nigeria alone)
13. What is the probability of members Phing back there already GH?
• Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, Do they have any reason not to whether part, full or more of their initial GH.
14. What are the difference and similarities in MMM and other financial institutions apart from No acct, etc.?
• DIFFERENCES BETWEEN MMM & OTHER FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
a. MMM like a bank (More of Virtual banking) but not a bank.
b. MMM don’t collect money form members into a central account but Bank does
c. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate per time joining or will join but Bank cant
d. MMM can successfully project No’s of participate who will PH per time but Bank can’t determine no’s of depositors per time.
e. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) regardless of status or Amount PROVIDED while Banks give interest 2-15%(unfixed) determined by status, amount, duration etc
f. Money GH has over 98% of returning back as PH immediately after GHing, while Bank has less than 10% of withdrawers returning as deposit even in over 3 month of withdrawing.
g. MMM can operate successfully with available participant till eternity while banks can’t.
h. MMM don’t trade, Invest, or save your money but Bank does.
i. MMM is meant for risk takers but bank could either ways.
j. MMM can maintain its members till eternity without No new members joining if we follows the rules but Banks get a replacement for every money withdraw per time with new deposit or new customers
k. MMM is based on trust, sincerity and charity while bank is based of deposit and profit.
l. MMM gives over 30% reward while bank gives you no interest or little in 30days.
m. When one or two participant stop to PH after GHing it has little or no significant because we have over 300 million participant globally with over 3000 Nigerian per week who Join newly while bank start having serious problem when you withdraw without deposit.
SIMILARITY OF MMM/BANKS
a. MMM gives reward 30% (fixed) while Banks gives interest 2-15 %( unfixed).
b. MMM gives referral bonus of 10% fixed to members while Bank gives 2-10% unfixed commission to marketer (contract staff).
c. MMM is in over 118 countries in 5 years of existences in almost all the villages, towns and cities of all the 118 countries with over 300million( far more than the entire population of Nigeria) while bank is only in major towns, cities of it resident
15. How secured is the community from external force?
• Very secured if we keep to the community rules and regulation all the time.
Agege bread recipe, yay, at last! Right?
Agege bread is one of the most popular Nigerian bread, known for its soft, stretchy and chewy texture.
In dad’s bakery, bread was made with chemical dough improvers and preservatives
such as (Edc 2000, E-281 &E-202). These chemicals give the bread its unique stretchy texture, but are usually sold in large quantity for industrial use.
Dad is now with the Lord, and mom wasn’t so sure of how to get that chewy feel without confectionery additives. So I had to turn to thefreshloaf and Christine’s recipe
Where I learnt about ” Scalded flour ” and ”Tangzhong ” .
And after trying them, I can assure you that, these are two of the best natural dough enhancers you will ever find.
Not only do they enhance the dough, they also serve as natural preservatives and keep the bread, soft and stretchy for 3 to 4 days.
Makes one 9 by 4 inch loaf or three 3 by 4 inch(like mine)
For the Main Dough:
– 370 gr Bread Flour/Plain flour (bread flour makes a more chewy bread)
– 30 gr Bread Flour/Plain flour (for kneading)
– 50 gr Sugar
– 1 teaspoon Salt
– 7 gr instant dry Yeas t(2 &1/2 teaspoon)
– 140 ml lukewarm Water/Whole Milk, adjust as needed
– 50 gr Butter, at room temperature(cut into smaller pieces)
For the Scalded flour Dough enhancer:
– 100 gr Bread Flour/Plain flour
– 100 ml boiling water
– 2 bowls
– A bread pan
– A plastic dough scraper
Tip for using milk:
– Milk is not added to agege bread, but since it is a homemade bread, you can add a
little to make the bread richer and softer, so if you’ll like to use powdered milk, dissolve
2 heaping tablespoonful in the 140 ml water used in the recipe.
If you’re using evaporated milk(peak milk) add 4 to 5 tablespoonful in 130 ml water.
To prepare the Scalded flour Dough enhancer:
– Pour all the boiling water into a bowl containing the 100gr bread flour.
– Stir the mixture quickly until well combined, then cover with a lid or cling film and leave
to cool to room temperature(takes about 1 hour depending on the weather).
Don’t worry if the dough looks rough, after 1 hour the flour would have absorbed all the water and look smoother.
Tip : the scalded flour is usually left for 12 hours before use, but I always get the same results if I use it after 1 hour.
Now to prepare the main dough:
1. Sift the bread flour into a wide bowl.
Add the sugar, salt and the instant dry yeast, and mix well.
Tip: if you’re not sure about the potency of your yeast, you can proof/test it by combining the yeast, water and sugar together in a bowl. Leave for 10 minutes or until it starts to foam, form bubbles and look creamy. Then add it to the flour, but if it doesn’t foam, you know the yeast is bad.
2. Now, make a well in the center of the bowl and pour in the prepared scalded flour and gradually add the lukewarm water/milk; mix together until you get a slightly sticky dough.
Let the dough sit for 10 minutes, so that the flour will completely absorb the liquid you used.
3. Then transfer the sticky dough, onto a lightly floured table.
Knead for about 20 minutes, using the ”stretch, slap and fold method”(in this method the sticky dough is stretched, folded over itself, lifted up and thrown back down onto the table repeatedly until the dough is less sticky and elastic) … you’ll need a scraper to help bring the sticky dough together while kneading.
The dough will be very sticky at first, but keep on kneading, and incorporating as little flour as possible. Too much flour will result in a hard bread. So resist the urge to add more flour.. use the scraper to remove sticky flour from your fingers.
4. Now, knead the butter into the dough for another 20 minutes until well incorporated and you get a soft, smooth and stretchy dough that does not break easily when stretched. This is surely a lot of work, but one with a benefit.
(at this stage you’ll notice the difference in the texture of the dough).
Tip : the oil/butter stops the formation of gluten, that’s why it is added last, after the gluten has been formed.
If you have a dough/ bread machine you can use it. Knead on medium speed for 30 minutes, using the dough hook , until you get a smooth and stretchy dough. For a food processor, knead for 3 to 5 minutes and check the doughs elasticity every 30seconds.
5. Form the now elastic dough into a ball, place in a greased bowl, cover with a cling film or damp towel and leave to rise until doubled in size( takes about 1 hour or more, depending on the weather).
6. After 1 hour, punch down on the risen dough and transfer to the work surface.
Divide the dough into small rough balls. I divided mine into 4 (3 for the loaf pan and 1 for my daughter to practice with). Then cover the balls with a damp cloth and leave to rest for 10 minutes, while you grease the pan you’ll be using.
7. Now shape each of the balls into a long roll an place in the greased pan.
If you’ll like to shape it like mine, then using a rolling pin or your hands(because the dough might be a tad bit sticky), roll out each ball into a long oval shape. Join the 2 sides together;
And pinch up the meeting point, then turn over, so that the seam(closure) is facing down; then flatten with the rolling pin and roll up the dough, just as you see in the pictures below.
8. Place the shaped dough into the pan, cover again with the damp cloth or cling film and let it rise again for another 1 hour or until it doubles in size or almost reaching the top of the pan.
9. Preheat the oven for 5 minutes at 180ºC (370ºF).
10. Finally brush the risen bread with egg wash( raw egg+2 tablespoon water) or melted butter( to give it glow/shine ) and bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes or until done( when it is golden brown).
Take out of the oven, leave to cool a bit and transfer onto a rack.
And now you have a yummy Agege Bread, to enjoy with Ewa Agoyin, Akara or any other meal or beverage of choice.
Please let me know what you think and I’ll be expecting your feedback if you try the recipe 🙂
1 big ripe pineapple
Artificial flavors and sweeteners
1. The zobo leaves are always very dusty so you need to wash it thoroughly in cold water to get rid of the dust. as you wash, it will feel as if you’re rinsing out all the color in the zobo leaves but not to worry, dried zobo leaves is very rich in flavor/color; so much that you can dry and reuse.
2. After you’ve washed your zobo leaves, peel your pineapple into thin slices. You may also cut the pineapple peels into thin slices so you can add them to the drink but it is advisable you don’t as the pineapple peel may have dirt that may be hard to get out due to their thorny nature. However, if you can go through the stress of washing the peels thoroughly, you can always add them to the drink.
Also slice your garlic and ginger into very small pieces.
3. Then you put your washed zobo leaves into a deep pot and add your diced pineapples. Add enough water and allow to boil for 5-10 minutes.
4. After 10 minutes of boiling, add your garlic and ginger. Leave to boil for another 30 minutes.
5. Then, remove from fire and leave to cool. Once it is cool, squeeze out the juice from the leaves and pineapples. Pour the juice through a sieve to remove particles. If you don’t have a sieve, a clean white cloth, tightly meshed net or a chiffon cloth will do too.
6. You can add sugar or any other artificial fruit flavors you want; that’s if you don’t like the natural tangy sour taste of the zobo drink.
Some add pepper and citrus fruits to the drink while boiling.
The zobo drink is very cheap and also very healthy.
It also can be used in parties especially when you’re on a tight budget and it goes with almost every snack.